[BCFSN] Fwd: EAC Job Posting: Senior Coordinator, Network and Policy Development (Food Team) – Halifax (maternity leave replacement)

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Fri Feb 24 17:16:15 EST 2017

Hello all,
for anyone able to move to Halifax, this job would place you on a team in
an extraordinary organization doing great work. See below for details.

in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987