[BCFSN] BCFSN food Digest submission

BC Association of Farmers' Markets info at bcfarmersmarket.org
Tue Feb 21 12:49:06 EST 2017

*BC Farmers' Markets Conference, March 3-5*

Join us March 3-5 in New Westminster for our annual BC Farmers' Markets
Conference <http://www.bcfarmersmarket.org/markets/bcafm-conference-agm>. This
year's theme is "Farmers' Markets for All." With the help of industry
experts and community members, we will examine how we can further nurture
and strengthen an inclusive, diverse, and thriving farmers' market sector
in British Columbia.

There will be 15 inspiring and practical workshops, networking
opportunities, social events, Farmers' Market Awards, and a Slow Meat Event
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/slow-meat-day-tasters-tickets-31722617202>. On
the Friday afternoon, we will also have FREE Vendor and Market Manager
roundtable sessions
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/market-vendor-networking-round-tables-registration-32173295192>
who want to connect and discuss common issues and share tips with each
other.

The BCAFM conference is ideal for farmers' market organizers, growers,
small scale food processors, artisans, and agriculture and community
leaders to attend. There are various ticket options available, from
individual workshop sessions, to an all-inclusive conference pass. Choose
the one that will best suit your interest and time. See you there!

Register here: http://www.bcfarmersmarket.org/markets/bcafm-conference-agm

***

Thank you!

---