[BCFSN] Final Days of Tickets for COABC 2017 Conference!

COABC Conference Coordinator conference at certifiedorganic.bc.ca
Mon Feb 20 13:11:09 EST 2017

We are just a handful of days away from the Annual COABC Conference and
AGM!

We still have tickets left for this event in Nanaimo Feb 24-26th - and
you should book today if you would like to come - there are a variety of
ticket options available.

-Full Registration (Fri, Sat, Sun, with Feast included)
-Saturday Only Registration with Banquet
-Saturday Only without the Banquet
-Friday Reception
-Saturday Banquet only
-Student Prices

Tickets:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/coabc-conference-2017-tickets-28946785615

*Friday Sessions Still have space in them if you need to learn more
about Organic Certification, join Rochelle Eisen and Anne Macey for an
in-depth introduction to the process - you will leave with paperwork
completed we hope!

Sustain BC Seminar: Is open to all those with conference tickets, This
workshop will build upon the momentum of the Finding Common Ground
Summit that took place in 2016 to advance action planning in the
following priority areas:
-Farmland protection, access and stewardship
-Training and support for new entrants

We have had so many amazing donations of Food and Beverages, we have all
our donors logos on our website - it's a way to get a sneak peek at the
menu in a way... :)

Also Don't forget your yoga mat because we have Glenn Wakeling giving a
class on Saturday A.M.  - if you have extra mats, please bring them! You
will thank yourself for getting your body and mind warmed up for
Saturday's events:

**Saturday & Sunday Session Topics:

Farm Succession Planning & Tax Tips
Reaching the Wholesale Market
Outdoor Access & Range Management for Organic Poultry Producers
Soil Research and Best Practices Roundup
Animal Health On Organic Farms with Vet Dr. Steph Rhebergen
Keyline Water Management
Vanguard on the History of Organics
...And many more....see our website for the complete
Program-at-a-glance:
http://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/infonews/conference2017/program.php

SEED EXCHANGE & YOUNG AGRARIANS MIN-MIXER on Saturday - bring your seeds
and questions for the seed experts to answer for you! See website for
seed swap details.

Our Banquet will showcase Organic Ingredients of Course - our chefs are
going to treat us, I've been working closely with them over the past
months to make this a success! Feel free to purchase a ticket for
friends and family to come and enjoy to meal and music by Local
Musicians Pennybrook!

Let me know if you have any questions,
Thank you and look forward to seeing you there!

JESSE JOHNSTON-HILL

Conference Coordinator

Certified Organic Associations of BC

http://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/