[BCFSN] COABC Conference - Tickets Still Available - Feb 24-26th

COABC Conference Coordinator conference at certifiedorganic.bc.ca
Sun Feb 12 16:11:08 EST 2017

Make the most of February and register yourself to get inspired for the
coming growing season at COABC 2017 Conference!

The certified Organic Associations of BC's annual AGM and celebration is
two short weeks away, and we still have tickets available:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/coabc-conference-2017-tickets-28946785615

Our Presentations will cover technical topics of production & livestock,
business for producers and processors, Indigenous foods perspectives,
and much more. We fill the weekend with opportunities to network
beginning with our Friday Reception Beer Tasting and Open-Space
Discussions. Then on Saturday's Seed Swap, Trade Show, and Young
Agrarians Mixer. Of course we have an awesome Organic Feast on Saturday
Evening with live music from Charlie and Jude of Pennybrook. Check out
their information here: http://www.pennybrook.ca/about.htm

Please register today if you will be joining us, we need to confirm #s
this week, you won't want to miss the celebration of organics!

Thank you, please share with anyone who may like to join!

Conference website with schedule details:
http://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/infonews/conference2017/

JESSE JOHNSTON-HILL

Conference Coordinator