[BCFSN] Big changes, new chapter this month at the BCFSN

Marie-Claire Seebohm mcseebohm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:07:16 EST 2017

The BCFSN is very pleased to welcome Terri Rutty as our new Director this month, and we are recognizing Abra Brynne as she transitions to a new position with a sister organization. Please join us in congratulating Terri and Abra on their new roles; learn more here …

With our very best wishes to you and yours over the year end - and to happy beginnings in 2018!

MC

Marie-Claire Seebohm
Operations Manager, BC Food Systems Network
mc at bcfsn.org
604-500-2147

Consider supporting our work

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential, may be privileged, and are intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email or telephone call, and securely destroy this communication. Thank you.