[BCFSN] We're hiring: Riley Park Community Outreach Coordinator

Hannah Lewis hannahhortonlewis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 14:00:19 EDT 2017

Please share with your networks!

The Little Mountain Neighbourhood House <https://www.lmnhs.bc.ca/> and Riley
Park Community Garden <https://www.rileyparkgarden.org/> are looking to
hire a *Riley Park Community Outreach Coordinator* on contract from June to
October 2017 to oversee the marketing, community engagement and outreach
for our activities in Riley Park. This includes the Community Garden, the
Fieldhouse education plan, community events and celebrations.

This position will take on a leadership role in outreach: contacting and
engaging groups and residents to work in the garden and for them to offer
workshops and activities in the fieldhouse. The Coordinator is the main
contact person for our activities in Riley Park.

For more details and information, view the contract description here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BWMpZ0fb6KNW5aSUZ1V19iSU0/view?usp=sharing>
or see the attached PDF.