[BCFSN] Please Share! Young Agrarians’ Giving Tuesday Campaign

Vancouver Island Young Agrarians westcoast at youngagrarians.org
Tue Nov 22 23:43:01 EST 2016

Dear Friends of Farmers,

On November 29th, Young Agrarians (YA) will participate in Giving Tuesday
Canada, a national day dedicated to philanthropic and charitable giving.
YA’s goal is to engage our audiences on Giving Tuesday to raise funds for
2017 programs to *GROW new and young farmers in B.C.*

We are requesting that people involved with the Young Agrarians &
like-minded organizations help us spread the word to their networks in one
of three ways:

   1.

   Donate product towards our Giving Tuesday “Giveaway”. On November 29th,
   YA plans to host a series of Facebook giveaways to friends who “like” and
   “share” our #GivingTuesdayCA campaign posts. YA sees this as a valuable
   opportunity to engage our online audience and to leverage a local brand
   that has supported our work. Your business can directly assist YA’s Giving
   Tuesday campaign by donating a product that we giveaway online. Your brand
   will be featured on our Facebook page (8,900+ fans), Twitter (5,360+
   followers) and Instagram accounts (5,590+ followers).

   1.

   Share our message! Share Young Agrarians’ Giving Tuesday Canada Campaign
   messages with your online network of friends and colleagues. We provide you
   with content and you share the message. It’s as easy as downloading the
   attached social media content and posting them to your social media
   platforms with a personalized message explaining why you support Young
   Agrarians and why others should too!
   2.

   *Donate to our campaign.* If you yourself, are able to to donate, any
   size contribution is greatly appreciated and will go a long way in helping
   to support YA programs in 2017.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch. If you are able
to donate a product as a prize, please email: westcoast at youngagrarians.org.
We would request your logo to share on our social media channels to promote
the prize. We would also request that your business mail the prize directly
to the prize winner.

If you’d like to learn more about YA’s Giving Tuesday Canada Campaign, or
the impact that our programs have, please check us out online at:
http://youngagrarians.org <http://youngagrarians.org/about/donate/>

Thank you for supporting more new farmers in B.C. Yeah Farmers! We are so
grateful for your help,

With Gratitude,

*Moss Dance*

Young Agrarians

westcoast at youngagrarians.org

250-702-0980 <(250)%20702-0980>

__________________

YA Giving Tuesday Canada Campaign

Sample Social Media Content

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YoungAgrarians/

We’re helping Young Agrarians <https://www.facebook.com/YoungAgrarians/> to
raise funds on November 29th to support new and young ecological farmers in
B.C. We love this organization and its’ programs! Young Agrarians provides
tools and resources on-line, educational and networking events, business
mentorships, and land access programming. Please donate:
https://goo.gl/wrirHl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/youngagrarians

Help Grow the Next Generation of Farmers in B.C. #DONATE
https://goo.gl/MERbSZ  @youngagrarians Nov. 29 #makefarms #GivingTuesdayCA
@FFCF

#Donate Nov. 29th https://goo.gl/MERbSZ and support @youngagrarians to grow
the next generation of farmers in #BC! #GivingTuesdayCA @FFCF

[image: YA-givingtuesday2.png]

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/youngagrarians/

We’re helping @youngagrarians raise funds on November 29th to support new
and young #ecological #farmers in #BC! We love this organization and its’
programs! To grow #newfarmers, Young Agrarians provides tools and resources
on-line, educational and networking events, business mentorships, and #land
access programming. Please donate!

[image: YA-givingtuesday4d.png]