[BCFSN] Donna Passmore Memorial Fund

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Thu Nov 3 16:33:45 EDT 2016

Hey foodie peeps. I don't normally post these sort of asks but I was very dismayed to find out Donna
Passmore passed away last month. Long-time farmland protection advocate (former campaign director
for the Farmland Defence League), I hadn't seen her in a few years and had lost track of what she
was up to. She left this world alone, with little and left behind family in need of help.
https://www.gofundme.com/donna-passmore-memorial-fund-2vakr5w

Pamela Zevit, RPBio
Adamah Consultants

Coquitlam BC Canada
604-939-0523

 <mailto:adamah at telus.net> adamah at telus.net

Re-connecting People & Nature

Science World - Scientists & Innovators in Science Ambassador

-----
No virus found in this message.