[BCFSN] JUNE 1st DEADLINE: subsidy applications for BCFSN Gathering

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Mon May 30 23:09:08 EDT 2016

Hello all,
a quick reminder that all applications for subsidies to attend the BC Food
Systems Network annual Gathering *must be in by the end of the day June
1st.*

To submit your application for a subsidy, please fill out this form
<https://www.getfeedback.com/r/JZzo3C2M>.

The Gathering Schedule is coming together wonderfully and will be available
soon. As usual, the Gathering will be an opportunity to learn much, to
reconnect with old friends and colleagues, to connect with new ones, and to
return home energized and inspired.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Penticton, July 15 - 17th.

in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987