[BCFSN] UN Establishes New Global Standard in Bid to Tackle Food Loss, Waste

Andre Piver andrepiver at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 24 14:03:03 EDT 2016

The deeper divide is between the need for the illusion of predictability and control (denial of the human situation) which our 1st world retarded developmental environment supports and a more  emotionally mature view. This leads to the delusion of what Dave Pollard cals  Complicated systems (ones where things are controllable, predictable and the product of lovely  algorythms - aka the industrial paradigm - not really that different from the guaranteed formulae of saying the right prayers, going to confession or even the perfection of the "free market and innovation gonna fix everything" or most traditionally = Yang) and Complex systems - natural ones where things are messy, interconnected, unpredictable  (Yin) …..see http://www.resilience.org/stories/2010-10-12/complexity-it%E2%80%99s-not-simple <http://www.resilience.org/stories/2010-10-12/complexity-it%E2%80%99s-not-simple>

andre

Andre C. Piver MD
6774 Harrop Procter Rd.
Nelson, B.C., V1L 6R2