[BCFSN] MoE - Soil relocation - Additional (repeated) webinar - Thursday, July 28, 10:00 a.m.

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Mon Jul 25 14:42:11 EDT 2016

Forwarding this from a professional’s list serve. The proposed changes may have implications for agricultural applications. You can contact Kerry Skelli (email near bottom) if you wish to receive the presentation materials prior to the webinar.

Pamela

Dear interested party,

The Ministry of Environment—Land Remediation Section has scheduled a repeat of the July 20 webinar regarding the intentions paper “Prevention of Contamination from Soil Relocation.” This is a repeat of the July 20 webinar, so if you attended that one, please disregard the remainder of this email.

This additional session is for interested parties who were not able to attend the July 20 webinar or who were unable to log in, hear, see, etc., for technical reasons.

Date:     Thursday, July 28, 2016

Time:     10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.

If you are interested in attending, please simply join the webinar using the connection information below. Please feel free to distribute this information to others who might be interested inside or outside your organization, and by all means gather more than one person in a room to attend on a single connection.

Please note: This process marks a change from previous webinars. This time, there is no need to sign up and no need to email me (Margaret) to tell me you will attend. (Instead, for our records, we will collect names as people join the webinar.)

This webinar will include a presentation and an opportunity for questions. We encourage you to read the intentions paper and consultation questions before attending the webinar. The intentions paper (including consultation questions) can be downloaded from http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/environment/air-land-water/site-remediation/guidance-resources/requests-for-comments.

Connection information for the webinar

Please note: You will need to both dial in by telephone (to hear) and join by Lync (to see the slides).

Telephone dial-in information (for audio)

Toll free: 1-877-353-9184

When prompted, enter your Participant Conference  ID:  3041102 followed by the pound sign (#).

Please mute your phone line (press *6) while listening to the presentations. If you wish to ask a question, you can unmute your line by pressing *6 again.

Video connection (for presentation slides and online questions)

Note that the connection will support Firefox, Explorer or Safari Internet browsers (but not Chrome). You may also install the Microsoft Silverlight web app to support the connection—see additional information available from the Lync help page (First online meeting? <http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOC10?clid=1033&p1=4&p2=1041&pc=oc&ver=4&subver=0&bld=7185&bldver=0> ).

Click  <https://unite.gov.bc.ca/gov/meet/kerri.skelly/JLY4BP67> Join online meeting

 <https://unite.gov.bc.ca/gov/meet/kerri.skelly/JLY4BP67> https://unite.gov.bc.ca/gov/meet/kerri.skelly/JLY4BP67   and join as a guest.

 <http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOC10?clid=1033&p1=4&p2=1041&pc=oc&ver=4&subver=0&bld=7185&bldver=0> First online meeting?

 [!OC([1033])!]

Once you have joined the meeting, you may be placed in the “waiting room” for a short time while the link is being set up.

If you experience any difficulties connecting to the video, please dial in by phone and state that you are having difficulty. If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact  <mailto:margaret_shaw at shaw.ca?subject=LRS%20soil%20relocation%20webinar%20question> margaret_shaw at shaw.ca on or before Friday, July 22, or kerri.skelly at gov.bc.ca <mailto:kerri.skelly at gov.bc.ca?subject=LRS%20soil%20relocation%20webinar%20question>  after that.

We would recommend that you establish connection 5–10 minutes prior to the start time of 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 28. Thank you.

Best regards,

Margaret Shaw

Margaret Shaw, MSc

Writer/editor/consultant

Certified structural and stylistic editor, certified copy editor

604-939-1914 (office)

604-307-3376 (cell)

  _____

No virus found in this message.