[BCFSN] Wild Salmon Caravan mutual Aid Network Call to Action

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:12:17 EST 2016

Hello all,
a gentle reminder to those who wish to send Cathleen messages that I am
leaving for Ottawa this week. Please send any messages you may want to send
very soon.
thank you,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
I am in the office: tuesday, wednesday and thursday.
www.bcfsn.org

Please consider supporting us <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.