[BCFSN] Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society - Job Posting - Community Development Coordinator II

Diane Collis DianeC at foodbank.bc.ca
Tue Feb 16 12:38:52 EST 2016

Hello all,
for any young farmers on this listserv, please see below for an invitation
to participate in the annual National Farmers Union Youth Retreat. Young
farmers play key roles in the leadership of the National Farmers Union and
this annual retreat helps to set their year's work agenda and priorities.

Please see below and follow up with Ayla if you are interested in
attending. This year it is Alberta, so more accessible to BC farmers.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
I am in the office: tuesday, wednesday and thursday.
www.bcfsn.org

Please consider supporting us <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.