[BCFSN] gleaning for food in Fraser Valley

Ava Shannon Agriculture at leps.bc.ca
Mon Aug 29 18:10:49 EDT 2016

Hello Dawn,
I run a gleaning program in Langley: http://www.leps.bc.ca/action/volunteer/community-harvest/
Volunteers get to share a third of each harvest between them. We are currently doing apples and pears, and I have a harvest 3 or 4 times each week. If this might interest you, please let me know and I’ll send more information and add you to my contact list.

Regards,

Ava Shannon
Agriculture Program Coordinator
Langley Environmental Partners Society