[BCFSN] Ride Shares to BCFSN Gathering

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Fri Apr 29 17:35:28 EDT 2016

Hello Ian,
thank you for posting this question. The Gathering Committee and staff of
the Network are indeed organizing ride shares for the Gathering. When
people register on Eventbrite, it includes information about whether or not
they need or can offer a ride, and the locations in questions.

And as many will know, we also have a Facebook page, so perhaps that could
be a self-directed option for people to organize around rides.

in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987