[BCFSN] REMINDER: Annual Gathering Tickets and Accommodation

Libby Beck administrator at bcfsn.org
Mon Apr 11 18:54:15 EDT 2016

Sending out this reminder about discounted tickets and accommodations for
the Annual Gathering.

Gathering Tickets

Please register for the event here and save $50 before May 15:
https://bcfsn2016.eventbrite.ca/
Accommodations
There are two choices this year:
1. Reserve your camping space (on the baseball field at Enow'kin Centre)
when you register for the Gathering.
2. We have two hotels near the event holding rooms for attendees, at reduced
rates. Please call the hotel directly to book your room and qoute the code
or reference below, depending on the hotel chosen. Please note that we will
be in the Okanagan at the height of tourist season so booking hotel rooms
sooner than later is highly advised:
SUPER 8, 1706 Main Street, Penticton: Reservations can be made by phone
(250) 492-3829. Quote "BCFSN Annual Gathering". There are a limited number
of rooms available being held ONLY UNTIL April 30th 2016.
RAMADA, 1050 Eckhardt Ave W, Penticton: Reservations can be made by phone at
250-492-8926. Quote Group Code ­ CGBF16. There are a limited number of rooms
available being held ONLY UNTIL April 19th 2016.
Join the Facebook event to be kept up to date:
https://www.facebook.com/events/179239512436093/

LIBBY BECK
Administrator
BC Food Systems Network
A project on Tides Canada¹s Shared Platform
www.bcfsn.org

In the office Mondays and Fridays

 <https://www.gifttool.com/donations/Donate?ID=1453&AID=503&PID=4573>
<bcfsn.org/donate> Consider supporting our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>