[BCFSN] IMPORTANT: Gathering registration and accommodations update

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Tue Apr 5 17:12:32 EDT 2016

Hello all,
registration for for the upcoming BC Food Systems Network annual Gathering
is now live. If you wish to attend, please fill out the form on our Annual
Gathering page <http://bcfsn.org/annual-gathering/>, where you will also
find other information on the Gathering. This page will be regularly
updated as we approach July 15th - 17th.

Please also note that this year, the *only* on-site accommodations will be
camping / tenting. If you wish a proper room with a bed, we have arranged
for two hotels near the event site to hold rooms. THERE IS A LIMITED AMOUNT
OF ROOMS AND THEY ARE ONLY BEING HELD UNTIL LATER IN APRIL. All the
necessary information to book your hotel room is on the registration form.

We are really excited about this Gathering, as usual, and look forward to
seeing you at the En'owkin Centre in Penticton!
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987