[BCFSN] BC Farmers’ Markets Announce Winners of Third Annual “Ode to A Farmer” Poetry Contest

BC Association of Farmers' Markets info at bcfarmersmarket.org
Wed Sep 23 14:57:14 EDT 2015

hey y'all i just came in from the ocean camp to attend a meeting! any and
all supporters welcomed and needed i have been out there since the start
and am remaining till we are heard not one more pen in the waters of the
ahousaht nation! you can call this number for lennie john one of the
occupiers 403-927-7354 for more info

Chuu and Kleco Sacheen,

Medicine Maker Ancestral Pride Revolutionary Medicine
<http://ancestralpride.ca/?page_id=68>, Birth Companion Indigi Mama
<http://www.indigimama.weebly.com>, Garden Caretaker Maaqtusiis Muuschim
Garden and Compost <https://www.facebook.com/groups/282412595176732/>

HM. 250.670.9566