[BCFSN] Free Workshop Series in Langley: Keeping Your Flock Healthy

Caitlin Dorward caitlindorward at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:32:43 EDT 2015

Dear Friends and Fellow Farming Advocates,

I'm writing to update you on the Opposition Standing Committee for Food and Agriculture:

1.       We want to hear your opinions! Our next public meeting is TUES SEPT 22, 10am-4pm in Vancouver. Call 250 479 4154 or email lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca<mailto:lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca> to reserve a time.  (This is taking place during the Convention of the Union of BC Municipalities.)

2.       We are also accepting written submissions. Deadline:  9 OCT 2015. Details here<http://bcagcom.blogspot.ca/2015/09/public-consultations-opposition.html>.

3.       We recently released a video highlight reel of our last public consultation meeting in Chilliwack. You can view that here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=H6D_Z9MCHc0>.
We are a duly formed and strictly non-partisan Committee comprised of Members of the Legislative Assembly of BC. The Committee includes five Legislators from the Official Opposition and one Independent Member. Our goal is to bring the values, ambitions and concerns of the province's farmers and food advocates directly to the BC Legislature. Our website: www.bcagcom.ca<http://www.bcagcom.ca>

Warm regards,

Chair, Lana Popham, MLA Saanich South. lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca
Vice-Chair, Vicki Huntington, MLA Delta South. vicki.huntington.mla at leg.bc.ca

Lana Popham
Member of the BC Legislative Assembly for Saanich South, Opposition Representative for Agriculture and Food
P: 250.479.4154 | | F: 250.479.4176  |  4085 Quadra, Victoria BC V8X 1K5
lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca<mailto:lana.popham.mla at leg.bc.ca>  | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LanaPophamSaanichSouth>  |  saanichsouth.ca<http://www.saanichsouth.ca/>