[BCFSN] FOR SALE: THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF ORGANIC APPLES IN CANADA. In 2014, there were 300 varieties.

Harry Burton harryburton at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 21 02:06:01 EDT 2015

> A discussion on the MINERALS and the WATER our bodies can use and be nourished by that has some information not always know about.

(Cue theme song from "Twilight Zone" here: "doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo...")

The information presented is a strange interpretation of physics and science.

For example, "Rain water is also distilled water." Except that it has nucleated on a dust particle, which is made of MINERALS, and it has fallen thousands of feet through the atmosphere, which is littered with lots of other dust particles, made of MINERALS. I also have no idea what "normal tap water" might be -- seems like it could be anything from desalinated sea water to well water to heavily treated surface water.

As Charles Babbage said when someone asked him if you put the wrong numbers into his Difference Engine, would the right answer come out, "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

I would invite the writer of that posting to take some basic science classes.