[BCFSN] West Coast Seeds Job Opportunities

Sharon Edelmeier sharon at westcoastseeds.com
Thu Oct 22 19:02:52 EDT 2015

Hi Char,
I apologize for the oversight on the message that went out earlier, and
thank you for bringing it to my attention that the message didn't contain
the address.

The Roundhouse Community Centre is at 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2W3. Click on this link for the googlemaps direction and share the
information far and wide within your circles.

I hope you will be able to join us!

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Roundhouse+Community+Arts+%26+Recreation+Centre/@49.273333,-123.1240317,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xd6373a4e6a50edc7

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com