[BCFSN] Final call for letters of support

Jillian Merrick jillianm at cfdc.bc.ca
Tue Oct 6 12:12:07 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Last month we sent out a request for letters of support from partners across
the province regarding our proposed model of community-based extension
services. We plan to deliver those letters to Minister Letnick next week,
and would like to put out a last call to anyone who would like to lend their
support.

We have been running a community-based agriculture extension program in
northern BC for the last five years and have witnessed some incredible
achievements of the farmers we work with. We believe that we've developed a
great program model, especially for new and young farmers in BC. We made the
pitch for province-wide program to the Minister of Agriculture in August
this month and are now soliciting letters of support from farmers and
agencies across the province. If you, your farm, your business or your
organization would be willing to provide a letter of support for this
program, it would be greatly appreciated!

Download the details of our proposal and a template for a letter of support
below

Beyond the Market Project Proposal July 2015
<http://beyondthemarket.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Beyond-the-Market-Proj
ect-Proposal-July-2015.pdf>

Letter of support template
<http://beyondthemarket.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/BTM_LetterofSupport_te
mplate.doc>

Feedback, comments and questions are most definitely welcomed and can be
sent directly to me at jillianm at cfdc.bc.ca or by way of phone conversation.
Fax and mailing info is included in the signature below.

Help us secure the future of our amazing program and reach farmers all
across the province.

Sincerely,

Jillian Merrick

Project Coordinator

Beyond the Market

P: 250-562-9622 F: 250-562-9119

1566 7th Ave, Prince George, BC, V2L 3P4