[BCFSN] Donate now - Truth and Reconciliation - Indigenous food, land and culture

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:49:11 EST 2015

Hi All,

I was very honoured to be invited to Peru to share the story of my personal
healing journey and how it has led me to the rapidly expanding Indigenous
food sovereignty movement within BC and Canada.

My friend Luna will come along to support me and engage in deep and
meaningful conversations about how my personal healing in relation to the
deep inner and outer wisdom of Indigenous food sovereignty intersects with
her work as a Holistic Health Practitioner.

We need your help to raise $5,000 by November 13, so we have money to cover
the costs of the trip, as well as the creation of media, and hosting of
meetings to launch and share the story of our journey when we return.

Your generous contributions will be gratefully appreciated and will help us
shed light on the critical pathways of healing the trauma and pain
associated with the historical injustices experienced by Indigenous peoples
in relationship to all of Canada.

Click on this link and make a donation and help us tell the story of how
our personal healing is interwoven. https://crowdgift.ca/indigenousfood

The healing of one, is the healing of all!

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com