[BCFSN] Fwd: Information for Nourish the Nation Fundraiser

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:54:52 EDT 2015

Save the Date

*17th Annual *

*BC Food Systems Gathering*

June 25th to 28th, 2015

Prince George, BC

The BC Food Systems Network is thrilled to announce that our 2015 Gathering
will take place at Camp Friendship in Prince George, BC, in the traditional
territory of the Lheidli T'enneh First Nation, on the weekend of *June
25-28, 2015*. This will be our 17th annual gathering.

We are also happy to announce that Norine Messer has been hired to
coordinate this year’s event.  She will be working with the Gathering
Working Group to build on the strong foundation of previous gatherings to
plan a high-quality learning and networking opportunity.

Stay tuned for more communication including the call for workshops
proposals, the theme of the Gathering, and more details about logistics and
registration.  Check our website for updates at www.bcfsn.org

We hope that you will be able to join us for a wonderful time of meeting
old friends, making new ones, and above all else forging new connections to
one another and to our food systems.

*Please share this email and the poster attached broadly within your
networks. *

For more information, including if it would be of assistance to you to
register before March 31 please contact Gathering Coordinator, Norine
Messer at gathering at bcfsn.org

In good food,

Brent

Brent Mansfield