[BCFSN] Fwd: [cban e-News] GM apple approved in Canada over consumer and farmer objections

Abra Brynne abra at peelingtheonion.ca
Mon Mar 23 22:40:35 EDT 2015

Hello all,
please read on for some important and useful information from our friends
at the Canadian Biotech Action Network. CBAN will be producing a series of
reports this year, as part of the GMO Inquiry 2015
<http://cban.ca/GMO-Inquiry-2015>, after 20 years of of biotech crops in
Canada. See at the very bottom for options to subscribe for future reports
and information if you are so inclined. And also please share with your
networks and friends, as you see fit.

in good food,
Abra

--