[BCFSN] Price for broccoli per pound?

seflett at telus.net seflett at telus.net
Fri Jun 12 15:50:39 EDT 2015

Very well written Cathleen. I really appreciate the broad scope and
reference to cumulative impacts to wild salmon. After our conversation in
Ottawa, I thought more deeply about how we didn`t even discuss the systemic
issue of organic certification and an how an ag centric focus and
techno-bureaucratic framework has fragmented and reduced a more holistic
Indigenous food system in the forests, fields and waterways to silos and
sectors (i.e. fisheries, agriculture, forestry, water etc...) that have
made Indigenous people invisible. The certification is a governance issue.

Thank you for being such a good friend!

Dawn

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com