[BCFSN] Fwd: *TELUS Detected Spam*Why I'm stepping up

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:22:10 EDT 2015

On the proposed rule that all animal burials had to be a minimum of four metres above the peak groundwater level, one of our reviewers wrote: "The proposed requirement that all [farm animal] burials be 4 metres above seasonal high water table suggests either that the Ministry is proposing platform burials (which are ecologically sound and would support turkey vulture populations) or that it is regulating for a different planet."

    Jan Steinman
    EcoReality Co-op, http://www.EcoReality.org
    2152 Fulford-Ganges Road
    Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1Z7 CANADA