[BCFSN] Event Reminder - Fresh Valley Farms Annual Young Agrarians Mixer!

Sara Dent s at saradent.ca
Fri Jul 17 21:59:23 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Our School District was fortunate to receive a Healthy Schools BC School District Readiness Grant this year, and will be using it to develop a Healthy Schools Vision and Action Plan for 2016. We are using a Comprehensive School Health Model as our foundation for the work, and have already formed a Healthy Schools Team consisting of school district and community stakeholders to work with the consultant we are now seeking.

I have attached an Expression of Interest for the consultant that provides more information and would appreciate if you could circulate it far and wide.

If you have any questions please feel to contact me.

We (myself, Jamila and Yazi) missed seeing you all at the gathering this year. June isn't the best time for us school district folks to get away. Hope it was wonderful as usual.

Betina

Betina Ali
Community Program Development Officer
New Westminster School District No. 40