[BCFSN] Free public lecture: Richard Bullock on the Future of BC Agriculture

Caitlin Dorward caitlin.dorward at kpu.ca
Tue Jul 7 13:48:21 EDT 2015

Hello everyone

Glad to hear there is interest from across the province! We aren't able to
live stream, but we're working with the IT folks on our end and hope to
record and post the video online after the event. No promises at this point
but I will send another email out through the list once it's confirmed that
we'll be able to.

Cheers,
Caitlin

--
Caitlin Dorward, MSc
Research Associate | Institute for Sustainable Food Systems