[BCFSN] For the listserv

Eleanor Boyle eleanorboyle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:53:10 EST 2015

Hi All,

Please find attached the final report for the BC Food Systems Network
Gathering. I am very pleased with the strength of the voice of Indigenous
participants as it relates to the theme of Honouring our Biocultural
Heritage. I feel our work within the network is groundbreaking and is being
recognized in various forums and agencies at many levels.

Feel free to distribute the report far and wide!

Dawn Morrison,

Research Associate, Indigenous Community Engagement
Southwest BC Bioregional Food Systems Design and Plan
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Office: 604.599.2569
Email: dawn.morrison at kpu.ca
Website: http://www.kpu.ca/isfs