[BCFSN] Fwd: Young Agrarians Upcoming Vancouver Island Events

BC Food Systems Network admin at fooddemocracy.org
Mon Jan 19 12:35:23 EST 2015

Yes - most excellent!

Welcome to the new 'responsibility' Brent.  I've certainly gotten to know
you much better as we've attended a variety of functions what we've both
'shown up at' - including the Kamloops day - I believe you will be an
excellent 'leader' in this next few months. I/we look forward to working
with you in the Gathering Working Group work as we advance toward the AGM
and 2015 Gathering.

Most sincerely

Cheryl from the North Thompson Valley

--