[BCFSN] Farmer Input Needed for National Farmer Coalition's Survey

Keeley Nixon keeleynixon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:23:51 EST 2015

​Hi,

​
On October 20, 2014, Growing Food Connections announced the launch of a new
searchable database containing enacted local government food policies.
The Growing
Food Connections Policy Database
<http://bap-home.net/gfc/tools-resources/policy-database/> includes over
100 policies governing issues as diverse as public investment in food
systems, farmland protection, local food procurement and food policy
council resolutions. For more information, view the press release
<http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2014/10/028.html>.

*We are looking for additional, innovative food policies to add to the
database.* If you would like to submit a policy for potential inclusion in
the database, please take a minute to fill out this *form
<http://bap-home.net/gfc/policy-database-submissions/>*. We will only
consider policies that have been officially adopted by a local government
(municipality or county). We welcome submissions from countries beyond the
United States.

Thanks,
Kim

*Kimberley Hodgson, MURP, MS, AICP, RD*
Founder / Principal, Cultivating Healthy Places
​, ​
cultivatinghealthyplaces.com
​Co-Investigator, Growing Food Connections​, growingfoodconnections.org
e. kim at chplaces.com
t. @planning4health