[BCFSN] When I heard about the methane clathrates melting in fall of 2013 I started to withdraw from food security, seed saving and activism in general.

Women's Food and Water Initiative wfwi at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 5 15:23:11 EST 2015

When I heard about the methane clathrates melting in fall of 2013 I
began to realize the people of Earth
are on a completely different trajectory than what they think they have
been on.

I started to withdraw from food security, seed saving and activism in
general.

I have recently been called back into the arena but am now promoting the
Basic Income Guarantee because if we're going to go down
we ought to do so with as much compassion as possible. This income will
allow us to stay home and produce food adapting and mitigating CC.

Check out the national campaign here:
http://www.thebigpush.net/

I created a FB page called A Basic Livable Income for Alberni Clayoquot.
Please check it out and like if you do and share with like minded folk.
Also you can post your thoughts about the issue.

Here is some recent news about our methane reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIm8Ov1Fks

Crunch time is upon us. Time to switch gears.

Jen FB