[BCFSN] Call for applications - Critical Studies on Food in Italy summer 2016 Program

salem paulos salem.paulos at gustolab.com
Tue Dec 15 11:32:00 EST 2015

Aside from the use of the productionist language and terminology this video
uses, I feel it's a very useful tool in shedding light on the issue of
restoring balance to the economy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPVrr44KHI

Enoughness. Restoring Balance to the Economy.

Published on Mar 15, 2013

How we see the world determines how we act. Western thought sees us at war
with Watch ENOUGHNESS: Resorting Balance to the Economy and learn more at
www.FirstPeoples.org. Share on Facebook and Twitter using #ENOUGHNESS.

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com