[BCFSN] Fwd: [BCMAN] APTN: Neskonlith Indian Band sends eviction notice to Imperial Metals

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:23:01 EDT 2015

Carol: are ya talkin' Climate Change issues here?

okay, seriously - i like that the farmers also need to restrict the
watering to night time as that way it has a chance to sink into the soil...
may even make the plants stronger as their roots will head 'down' rather
that 'up' to get to the water being added during the day... ( I've often
thought that that was not particularly a good thing but then I thought the
farmers knew best ) - this new way of watering will have an effect, though
as the plants are 'use to ' haw things are...

Here in our community in the interior we are being asked to only water food
production parts of our yards - that is good, -And -  we only get to water
on even days...

I still see a lot of swimming pools, however - grin - the sizes are
considerably smaller than what we might think - more like an area to sit
and cool off in water... so that is probably acceptable at the moment.

I love the fish and they are very very important!!!  There must be a way to
'do it all' - waiting to here everyone's suggestions

Cheryl Thomas - North Thompson Valley

--
Cheryl
*Food for thought...*