[BCFSN] FSC Newsletter - Assembly Program now available!

Food Secure Canada communications at foodsecurecanada.org
Tue Sep 16 09:36:07 EDT 2014

Hmmm...

The Conference Board of Canada has a huge desire to be seen as the agency
working on everything food.
Per usual they have not done their homework to see what is actually going
on out here.
(haven't heard a peep from them)
And  per usual they will miss the mark as the audience they wish to reach
as most do not have that kind of money.
That said, this does sound like an interesting session..and if anyone can
cough up the dough, please share their videos...
and materials.

i will post them on the Farm to cafeteria Canada site

All the best

Joanne

--
Joanne Bays
National Manager Farm to Cafeteria Canada
Email: farm2cafeteriacanada at gmail.com

Follow us!
Website: www.farmtocafeteriacanada.ca
Facebook Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/FarmtocafeteriaCanada/