[BCFSN] New searchable food policy database

Kimberley Hodgson kim at chplaces.com
Tue Oct 21 11:01:31 EDT 2014

For those of you who are interested in attending the symposium on First
Nations History, Food and Health this Friday Oct 17th from 12:30 -
2:30 pm, there
is still space at the UBC First Nations House of Learning.

I will be sharing my story of how I came to this sacred work of health and
community development within the Indigenous food sovereignty movement, as a
part of my personal healing journey. I will also highlight the research and
methodologies  I have been focusing on in my work as a strategies for
decolonizing research and relationships towards truth and reconciliation.

Dawn Morrison,

Research Associate, Indigenous Community Engagement
Southwest BC Bioregional Food Systems Design and Plan
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Office: 604.599.2569
Email: dawn.morrison at kpu.ca
Website: http://www.kpu.ca/isfs