[BCFSN] 10 highlights from the FSC's 8th Assembly

Food Secure Canada communications at foodsecurecanada.org
Fri Nov 28 09:36:44 EST 2014

This is from the University of Minnesota Institute on the Environment who produce a great
e-newsletter and monthly essay series on sustainability and the environment. You can watch the
entire session online through an archived webinar from last week.

Say, You Want a Revolution?
>From food to fuel to biodiversity, more is expected than ever of our agricultural lands. Here are
<http://umn.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=30096ed179f1b77b6ddc4afa2&id=27bff6dcec&e=c94e81ab46>
"Seven things we learned about the ag transformation."

Pamela Zevit, R.P. Bio
Adamah Consultants

Coquitlam BC Canada
604-939-0523

 <mailto:adamah at telus.net> adamah at telus.net

Re-connecting People & Nature

Science World - Scientists in the Schools Ambassador

  _____

No virus found in this message.