[BCFSN] Fwd: Farm to School BC Fall Newsletter

Arzeena Hamir Arzeenahamir at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 4 16:33:32 EST 2014

In case you're not on the Farm to School mailing list, a funding announcement!

Looks like up to $4000 for a school to start a Farm to School program.

We've been running a salad bar program at my daughters' school for the last 2 years and we just broke the 100 mark! We initially got a grant to purchase the equipment and the salad bar now makes between $150-$200 profit each week. Totally unexpected. We were just hoping to break even but that's what parent choppers can help do!

Arzeena

Amara Farm
Courtenay, BC
(250) 702-5657