[BCFSN] Food Forest workshop in Duncan--date changed

JR LYN WYTENBROEK lwytenbroek at shaw.ca
Tue May 27 17:51:04 EDT 2014

Please note that the dates of the Food Forest Workshop at Mossy Banks Farm in North Cowichan, just north of Duncan, have been changed from June 6-8th to August 15-17th. Because of the weather, the field where we plan to hold the workshop is still semi-flooded, so we are having to move the workshop back to August when that field is always dry. (The trees and berry bushes will planted on raised mounds, so they will not be affected by any future flooding.) Everything else remains the same. You can check out the details and register at mossybanks.ca.

Lynn Wytenbroek