[BCFSN] be part of a cuban farmer BC seed tour: seeking spanish-speaking volunteers

Abra Brynne abra at peelingtheonion.ca
Thu Jul 10 14:04:58 EDT 2014

> Hello all,

please see below for a message from USC Canada who is putting on a tour for
Cuban ecological farmers of some BC seed growers. They need people to help
with translation (spanish - english) as well as help in documenting the
tour.

There are great things happening with seeds in Canada and in BC so this
tour is an awesome chance to learn about it first-hand - and as a bonus, to
learn about what is happening with seeds in Cuba.

Please see below and respond directly to Elodie at USC Canada (cc'd above)
if you are interested.

And please share with anyone you think may be.
thanks!
Abra

--
Abra Brynne