[BCFSN] FoodNavigator-USA.com News Headlines Week 35

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Fri Aug 29 12:22:29 EDT 2014

HI All,

Thank you to Karen Graham for writing the letter enclosed in her blog  and
agreeing to share it with those of you who might also be willing to send it
into Christy Clark on your own behalf. We are calling on all settlers to
stand beside Indigenous peoples in our collective efforts to stop the
destructive mining and fish farming activities that are killing our most
precious food the salmon, and our water in the Fraser Basin.

We need people of all races to stand up and protect the sacred and we need
the salmon to hear/feel us speaking out on their behalf as they are
beginning their miraculous journey home to spawn and play out the final
stages of their birth and death.