[BCFSN] LAST CALL-DERNIER APPEL: FSC Assembly Early bird registration - Pré-inscriptions au tarif préférentiel

Réseau pour une alimentation durable communications at foodsecurecanada.org
Thu Aug 28 20:30:15 EDT 2014

Thank you so much for posting this! All our insect, soil and animal life has been virtually non-existent where we are in North Qualicum since last fall. I couldn't believe no one was talking about it. My whole being is in conflict over selling our local crops.
I look forward to seeing what others are reporting and how the discussion unfolds.
: )) Roz

Sent from my iPhone